Sunday, November 24, 2013

He wouldn't let me go

There was a time that I wanted God to release me. I kept failing Him. I couldn't get my act together. I just had a vision of what that must have looked like spiritually. You ever seen an unwanted hug. It kinda looks like a fight with one person holding on and the other pushing away.  He wouldn't let me go first because he loves me and second because (from Matrix 2) some promises can't be unmade. I was sealed and given the Holy Spirit. It had not been and is not always easy, but years ago I stopped fighting the hug. I just stood there because I didn't know what to do. In the last 18 months I've learned to lean into that hug and hold on like everything depended on it. Because it does. He's my Father and the immovable Rock I cling to when the world goes crazy. Ask me about it. I would love to tell you.

No comments:

Post a Comment